Palm Springs Tram way

I finally took some pictures off of my point and shoot memory card to post on my blog.  I've been meaning to blog about this, and really only am so that I can have it in my blog book :)  Things that happened two months ago just aren't super exciting to blog about.

One Sunday Matt's dad called us up and asked if we wanted two free tickets to the Palm Springs Tram Way.  My mom offered to babysit, so off we went on a little spontaneous adventure. This was my first time on the tram and I found it to be pretty impressive.  It was freezing cold on the top of the mountain and we could only handle being outside for a little bit with the crazy wind. 






We opted to come inside and warm up with a drink after we got a few pictures at the bottom of the hill :) Yup, that's how we roll.... had to even out the hike with a beer ;)

It was such a fun afternoon, and totally unexpected. 

Photobucket

Comments

Rhonda said…
It kind of looks like Christy's backyard photos that she posted this morning, only with MUCH larger trees.
Christy said…
We got trapped at the top of that tram with Toni & Jerri Sharp back in the day....ahhhhh, memories!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard