yummy pizza

I just had to share this yummy pizza I threw together last night.  I was proud of myself for throwing it together with things I already had, and both Matt and I ended up loving it.  We both gave it a 10, which is rare for us.  We just thought all the flavors melded together perfectly and it really couldn't have been improved upon.  Even my kids devoured it (a rarity).



I made a basic pizza crust in my breadmaker then:
-spread olive oil over the crust
-sprinkled on seasoning salt, fresh pepper, and chopped up fresh rosemary
-to that I added chopped up red onion
-leftover chopped up roasted chicken
-very thinly sliced potatoes (which I coated in olive oil, salt and pepper and roasted in the oven before putting on my pizza)
-bacon (I used the fresh bacon bits from Costco, but I'm sure actual fried up bacon would have been even better).
-I topped all of this with shredded mozarella and baked at 420 for about 15 minutes.

This will definitely be something I make again!

Photobucket

Comments

Kelly said…
I bet the fresh rosemary really added a lot. I'm excited to try this!!
Annette said…
That sounds yummy!!
Kelly said…
p.s. 420 is quite an interesting temperature! How did you come up with that? :)
Christy said…
hmmmmmmm.......I will have to revise that to be gluten and dairy free and give it a try. :) Glad you guys all enjoyed it.
Crystal Keilers said…
I'm with Christy, I'm gonna switch a few things up and try it in the future =). Ah to eat eat cheese and butter again... ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard