Family Time

I'm trying to snap out of a funky mood this morning...
brought on by hardly any sleep the past couple of weeks,
lots of busy-ness and not much down time,
and a 3 1/2 year old who tries me and tests me constantly.
SO......
these pictures make me smile :)
This was after church two weeks ago.  Matt and the kids and I were just hanging out in the playroom having fun and I was snapping pictures.  I really do love times like that, where we are all together laughing.









 Love this one with Matt wrestling with both kids :)
Happy Friday!
Hope you have a great weekend!
I'm praying for some sleep during mine :)

Photobucket

Comments

Kelly said…
Oh, I do hope you can get some sleep too!! Gosh only knows I miserable life is without it. :(
Mom H said…
This made me smile, I needed this during this busy week!!
Shannon said…
Trust me I know those days all too well. I love when daddy is home to play and wrestle with the kids. I hope you have a great weekend and get that sleep!!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...