Sweet moments, even if they are breif...

One of the things about having littles at home is the range of happy/sad/angry/joyful emotions and activities that can happen in a very short time frame. 
The other day the kids and I were out back having a picnic..
happily laying on our blanket in the shade,
me snapping some pictures and enjoying the beauty of the day.




I love these next three pictures...
I took them while we were laying on our backs, with my arms stretched up over us.



So back to my original thought about things going from great to crazy in about two seconds...
The kids and I were having a nice time, and about 15 minutes into our lovely time Ethan decided to go into the house and lock all of the doors, thus locking me out.  He knows this is a big no-no. This made for one angry mama, pounding on the doors for him to open them.  He was hiding of course and it took a few minutes for him to come unlock the doors.  I was pretty upset at the time, but it was funny in retrospect :)  It was near nap time, so I promptly put him to bed.  I just found it funny that we went from such a nice time to crazy so quickly. 

Ahhh, just a day in the life :)


Photobucket

Comments

Heather said…
This is SO true! And you have BEAUTIFUL teeth! ;)
Kelly said…
So true! It would be funny to count the emotions gone through in an entire day. :)
Annette said…
Jess. Hide a key. Somewhere up high where Ethan can't reach it. Don't yell, go find that little booger and remind him who's smarter!
Crystal said…
I love that vision ;).
Christy said…
Oh man, it is so true. We can be laughing and joking and having a great ol' time and WHAM! Ryanne flicks a booger on me, tells the neighbor she's old, locks us out of the house or puts the glue stick on her lips instead of chap stick. No wonder moms are crazy people.LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...