Can we say dramatic?

Ethan can be quite dramatic at times.
I know this is typical for a three year old,
but this boy is passionate.

Is it mean that I happened to have my camera out,
and just couldn't help but snap some pictures of his theatrics?
I think the fact that I was giggling and taking pictures helped spur the intensity of the drama.






Is he not just too pitiful?
Never fear,
after only a few minutes he was happily playing...

....and then even smiling :)

Ahhh,
it's tough being three, huh?

Comments

Shelly McGuire said…
LOL. Poor Salch. I totally know how this story goes!
Janette said…
I love that you got pictures of him in action - they may be fun to break out and show him when he's older ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard