Colors and Painted Toes

She loves to color.
She will sit and color for 20 minutes at a time.
She asks me to tell her each color of her markers or crayons.


She chatters up a storm.
She is sweet and affectionate.
She is very easy to spoil.



Time alone with her is rare...
so when it happens I have to treasure it.
Last week when Ethan and Matt were getting hair cuts I painted her toes for the first time.
She picked the color.
She was in heaven and has walked around for days telling everyone to look at her "beautiful toes".


Gosh I love this girl.

Comments

Annette said…
We do too! Give her a big hug and kiss from all of us--k?
You can give one to daddy and brother too, if you want to :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard

My silly girl...