Happy Birthday Matt!

My super amazing husband turns 33 today, so in honor of his 33rd birthday I'd like to list 33 reasons why I love him :)  In no particular order....

1.He is selfless
2.He has really cute dimples... and they make my heart skip a beat :)
3.He shows our kids how to be a good spouse by the way he loves me.
4. He is my rock and support.  I can talk to him about ANYTHING and he truly listens and cares for me
5. He loves God
6. We are foodies and share a love of good food and drinks and delicious coffee
7. He is tall and makes me feel so little
8. He is amazingly talented and smart in all of the areas I am not.  He can think specially and designs things in 3D all day long, which is beyond the way my brain works.
9. He would do anything for me
10.He always makes me feel beautiful and loved and secure
(c) Stark Love Photography
11. He is forgiving
12. He plays with our kids all the time
13. He rarely raises his voice or yells, and that is something I struggle with big time.
14. He is patient and always models that to me and the kids (something else I struggle with).
15. He never complains.

(c) Stark Love Photography
16. He is fun.  We always have a great time together, no matter what we do.
17. He calms me
18. He works hard to support our family and provide and makes it a priority that I stay home with the kids
19. He supports me with my business, helps me with the books (I'm bad at that part), helps me with the marketing and with new ideas and encourages me to grow.
20. He is handsome.

(c) Stark Love Photography

21. He works hard around our home to keep things working right
22. We share a love of funny movies and TV shows. 
23. We are both music junkies and share a love for house music (I think maybe he kinda swayed me in that direction, and now I love it).
24. He makes it a point to make Sundays a day of rest for our family (stopping and resting isn't something I'm always so good at).
25. He loves my cooking :)

(c) Stark Love Photography

26. He is super affectionate
27. He lets me be me, loves me for me, and never tries to make me feel like I should be anything else.
28. He keeps our yard looking spiffy, and is working hard to get our crazy jungle nice
29. He'll gladly help me vacuum, fold laundry, wash dishes, and do any other chore I need a hand with
30. He is super smart and knows a lot about theology.  I admire that about him.  I love hearing him teach adult things :)


31. He has a very giving heart.  He would gladly give of his time.
32. He loves his mom and dad, and is always willing to help them out and spend time with them.
33. He's pretty darn handsome :)  He still makes my heart go pitter patter after nearly 10 years of marriage.  I love him more today than I ever have before.  I appreciate him like I never have before.  I adore him.


(c) Stark Love Photography
 

I could keep going on and on :)

Matt,
I hope you have a Happy birthday honey. 
I hope you feel loved and treasured today, because you are, so very much.
I couldn't have dreamt up a better husband than you.
I pray the Lord blesses us with many, many more years of your awesomeness.
I love you "all the way to Amanda's house and back"!!!!

Love, Jess

Comments

Matt said…
Thank you sweetheart!! You made my day. I love you!!!
Crystal said…
Happy Birthday Matt! You two are one of my most favorite couples!
Mom H said…
That was beautiful, Jess, and we think he's pretty awesome too!!
Christy said…
Happy Bday Matt! You rock 33! LOL! I love that you guys bring out the best in each other. Funny that we married very similar men huh Jess? Think that was Gods way of having a "calming" affect on us. HE! HE!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard

My silly girl...