Friday, November 18, 2011

2 weddings in a row

We had two of our friends get married two weekends in a row back in October.

The first one was the wedding of Jen Dahlin and Quenten Leenstra.  They got married up at the Arrowhead Springs Resort.  It was so much fun for me to be back up there.  I have SO many childhood memories from that place.  I only had my point and shoot with me, so I just took a few snapshots of us and our friends.  I didn't even try to get a picture of the bride and groom.  I figured I'd leave that to the people with the big cameras :)


The next weekend we had the wedding of David and Caitlyn at the Serendipity Gardens in Oak Glen.  David and Caitlyn are part of our weekly dinner small group.  The weather was perfect and it was a gorgeous place.  We had so much fun sipping wine, dancing, and having grown up conversation ;) 
It's not often we get to get dressed up all snazzy two weekends in a row!  :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I too have WONDERFUL memories from Arrowhead Springs. We spent countless Sunday afternoons at that amazing pool, barbequing, and just being kids. Ahhhhh....how I wish I had such an amazing place to hop to with our kids.

Holly said...

you look gorgeous- I love BOTH dresses :)