Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter

I don't know what is up, but this year it seems I have totally lost my blogging motivation.  I feel sooooo behind.  I've been trying to get this Easter post up for over a week.

We had a fantastic Easter this year.  The weather was gorgeous!  On Saturday we had a little Easter Egg hunt and lunch with Matt's family.  The kids had a blast playing together and it was pretty relaxing.

Sunday we went to church, then to my mom's for the day, as we've done the past several years.  Matt's parents, the Flores' fam, and the Lamprechts joined us. We ate, hung out, had an egg hunt, and even took the kids swimming for a bit since it was so warm.  We all had a wonderful time.  I have tons of pictures.












 Our annual Easter picture in front of the rock at my mom's house :)






Don't these guys look like models???






 These four have no choice but to be best buds :)  I love that they love each other so much.

This picture cracks me up.  The older boys had their sparkling apple cider in plastic champagne glasses and were sitting on this miniture bench drinking them and looking like little old men :)

 Christian must have been saying something funny here :)


Danielle is now the Flores' nanny, so all the kids have been watched by her :) They all love her.

 Love this last picture of Ethan and Christian.  They love each other :)

 Another wonderful Easter! 
Easter is definitely one of my favorite holidays.
Not only because of the fun stuff we do to celebrate, but because of the very significant reason we are celebrating.... that Christ died for our sins and rose again.  My heart overflows with gratitude.

2 comments:

krista said...

Okay the 2nd pic of E + A is my fave. His face kills me. And every pic of Ethan and Christian is awesome. Love the moments you captured :)

Christy said...

Yup the two boys on the bench is my favorite. Ethan laughing like that is so funny! You have to print and frame that one for Ethan's room. :) Easter is my favorite too!