Playing with the 85

I haven't plugged in my memory card with personal pictures for a couple of weeks.  I've been busy working away on client stuff whenever I'm on the computer.  Even though I have tons of work to do right now I wanted to post a few pictures.

I love my 85mm lens, however I'm wondering if it has a focusing issue.  I might have to send it into Canon.  I was hoping it was just user error as that would be easier to fix  ;)  I was playing with it the other week while the kids were outside.  It was gloomy and drizzly but that didn't stop them from racing around on their trikes :)




 Love his very determined face here








The most exciting thing to happen this week was that we booked our 10th anniversary trip.... we're going to Maui for a week!  We are VERY excited :)  Two months from today I will be snorkeling in one of my favorite places ever.  We went to Maui for our honeymoon and are very excited to be going back.  We'll be staying on a different part of the island this time.  Six whole nights away in paradise.... ahhhhhh.

We'll also be driving to Colorado next month... with our kids.  I'm thinking that won't quite be paradise ;)  We are going to visit my grandparents.  We're not going to drive straight through like we normally do, that's much too long for the kids.  We'll be breaking the drive up and staying the night somewhere, so hopefully it won't be too bad.  I'd opt to go at night and drive through the night, but our crazy girl does NOT sleep in the car.... ever, so I'm thinking that would be a disaster.  At least we'll have Maui to look forward to while we're trucking along on the road.

Okay, back to work for me.

Comments

Christy said…
I'm so glad you booked your trip! I'm so excited for you. But yes I am thinking you will wish you were already there next month when you are driving with 2 kids to CO. Ha!
krista said…
Boo on the lens issue :/ But, Maui-woooHOOOO! Just make yourself a tropical playlist for the Colorado trip.... sip something tropical and imagine your time away ;) It will be here before you know it! I know your Colorado trip will be fun and good too...just not laying on a beach in the warm sun with no worries in the world kinda good :) I am excited for you guys!!! Where are you staying?

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard