Tuesday morning thoughts....

Wow, three blog posts within a week.  A record lately.  A few random thoughts this morning...

-Lately I'm learning to let certain things go.  Type A personalities have a hard time with this :)  Two examples: This month I didn't dust my house for a month (that would have been unheard of a few years ago), and I managed to take three whole days off of work and enjoy them despite having 4 shoots that still needed to be edited and tons of other odds and ends that needed to be attended to.

-Lately I've been focusing a lot on how to take pictures with more fluid and natural movement, and how to make my subjects produce that natural and fun movement. 

-I've tried to lower the amount of sugar and carbs I eat, and am feeling great for it (I'm not crazy about it, I just aim for under 100 grams of carbs a day).  I also don't crave them.  My tastes have totally changed.  I crave protein, fruits and veggies and things that are good for me (mostly)... and of course the occasional treat.  A few months ago I was referred by my counselor to a chiropractor that does muscle response testing and nutrition stuff, it's really hard to explain.  Thanks to this (not cheap) treatment and regimine of crazy supplements, I feel better than ever, both emotionally and physically.  I am off my anxiety meds, I am sleeping great, and feel the best I've felt in a LONG time.  It's SUCH an answer to prayer for me.  Before I started this I was just crying out to God to bring me to this place, and here I am, and I DO NOT take it for granted.  I feel incredibly grateful to feel good, and pray that I continue to feel this way.

-This weekend was great.  I really needed some catch up time around my house and play time with my family.  It was just what the doctor ordered.  Now I'm prepared to take on another week and work my booty off.

-I'm looking very forward to our family trip in less than two weeks.  I can't wait to see my grandparents, and spend time with my little family.   I am also looking very forward to swimming in the ocean in Hawaii.... ahhhhhhh.

-Lastly, I can't wait to have a little bit of time to edit up this shoot that we did with some cuties....



That's it.  My Tuesday morning ramblings :)

Comments

i wish i could get off my anxiety meds!!!! and have energy too! good for you:)
krista said…
Good Tuesday AM rambling :) I am so so happy for you that you are off meds and sleeping. What an answer to prayer! And glad you are feeling so good too. I, too, am learning to put my Type A-ness aside and let things go. It feels good and gives me a chance to take a bit of a break and get refreshed. Hope you have a great week!
Kelly said…
I'm sooo glad you found this doctor too!! That is such great news that you are feeling so much better all around. That photo shoot look AMAZING! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...