10 years

Ten years ago today I married the love of my life.




We've journeyed through the past 10 years together,
growing together,
loving each other more,
weathering the hard times,
laughing through the fun times,
supporting one another each day.
We've learned a lot about marriage and we still have so much more to learn.

Matt, I cherish each day I get to spend with you.
I'm tremendously grateful for your constant support and provision, both physically and emotionally.
I'm grateful for your consistency,
and the way you make me feel like the most beautiful, cherished woman ever.
I love that you constantly speak my love languages to me, making me feel so very loved all the time.
I'm grateful for the father you are to our children, always loving them and taking time to play with them.
I love the son you are to your parents.
I love your sweet sensitive nature, and your constant affection.
I love your brainiac side, and how knowledgable you are.
I love YOU.

I pray we get to grow old and wrinkly together,
that we get to raise our children together and have grandbabies,
and that we continue to grow and love each other as Christ directs us each and every day.



I love you more today than I ever have.
Happy anniversary my love.

And as you are reading this, we are on our way to HAWAII to celebrate :) 
6 nights in Maui just the two of us..... ahhhhhhhhhh.

Comments

Bro said…
Happy Anniversary you two love birds! I pray and hope you both have many many more years together. Your marriage is one that I respect and admire and hope to experience one day :) Have a great relaxing time in Hawaii!
. said…
i LOVE this post! Super sweet! And WOW! ten years is SUCH a mile stone! Congrats!!!
Anonymous said…
I don't know what brought me to your blog today...but what a treat! This is a beautiful post, Jessica, and a wonderful description of a marriage that truly mirrors the relationship of Christ and his church. Have an incredible time celebrating in Hawaii.
Donna Stark
Christy said…
Have fun friend and happy 10 years. So proud of you both! :)Isn't God good and faithful. Marriage is such a treat and blessing.
Brenna said…
Lovely post! Congrats on 10 years of wedded bliss! Hope you're having fun in Maui. :)

Brenna Burton

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard