Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A little about me...

Borrowed this from my friend Kelly's blog :)

1.  What is your favorite Starbucks order?  Skinny mint mocha.  If it's a hot drink, it needs to be extra hot.  I cannot handle hot beverages that are luke warm.  Once it turns luke warm I can no longer drink it.  I also like it iced.

2.  What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?  Tank tops.  I wear camisole tank tops under so many shirts. 

3.  What are two things that most people don't know about you?
  1.  I'd love to adopt a baby from China.  Am I actively pursuing this?  no, but gosh if I had $50,000 laying around I sure would.
  2. I have a hard time focusing.  Although anyone who knows me knows this :)  I'm kinda ADHD, I'm always flitting around from one thing to another.  I drive myself crazy.
 
4.  What is one thing you want to do before you die?  I'm choosing two things.  The first is to get to watch my kids grow old and have babies.  The second is to finally travel outside of this continent.  Besides the US, I've only been to Canada and Mexico.  I've never even further east than Colorado.

5.  What is one food you can't live without? I can only pick one????  That is too hard.  One thing I really adore is cheese.  I could give up all bread just to eat more cheese, mmmmm.  I especially like yummy gourmet cheeses.  Cheese makes everything better :)

6.  What's the #1 song on your iPod? Lately I'm always listening to Pandora.  I love that I can choose a station based on the genre I'm in the mood for, and then listen to different songs.  Lately when I'm cooking I really enjoy my "Bone Ivre" station, "Mumford and Sons" or "Madelyn Peroux".  When I'm working out I always listen to my house/dance music station, it gets me moving :)  I love to clean to my "Hillsong United" station, which is a great mix of good worship music.

7.  Pet peeve? Passive agressive people.  I can't handle that.  If you need to get something off your chest, go for it... don't hint around at it and try to do guilt trips. Just say what you mean and mean what you say :)

8. Ideal vacation?  Most definitely always the beach.  I adore the beach.  Swimming in the ocean, water sports, snorkeling, the constant feel of relaxation.  If I could, I'd go somewhere tropical every single year.


2 comments:

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

First of all, I have to say that I love and miss you. Really. My heart aches with miss for you.

Secondly, I need my drinks (and my food) to be almost luke warm. Hot destroys the taste for me. So whenever I'm around, I'll finish your drinks ;).

And I love that you want to adopt a baby from China but you've never been further east than Colorado. I think those are things that God puts in our hearts.

Kelly said...

I forgot to add the "must be scalding hot" to my hot drink description. I'm right there with you!!! That's why spending $5 on a Starbucks hot drink seems like a waste since it's done in 5 minutes!!