Introducing Cupcake

I haven't introduced our newest little family member on the blog yet.  For months I've been wanting a bunny, specifically a Holland Lop.  There hadn't been any in the pet stores, so the other week when I called Elliot's Pet Emporium in San Bernardino and they told me they had two, I jumped in my car and went and got one.

This is Cupcake, our bunny.  hehe, of course I photographed her like this.... she helped me out on my mini sessions this weekend ;)



The kids are loving her. She is a Holland Lop so that means she's a dwarf, so she won't get too huge.  I grew up with these bunnies so I have a special place in my heart for them :)  I have her pretty much litter box trained now (which is easy to do).  We are going to build her a big cage, but I need to get my supplies :)  Cookie is doing well with her as well.








Comments

Kelly said…
I can't wait to meet her! You've opened my eyes to a whole new world of bunnies that you train as pets! So fun! And I just recently made the connection that it's name is Cupcake and your dog is Cookie. Cute :)
Christy said…
Heeeyyy.....I think I remember the bunnies at your parents house right? Morgan was so excited when she got to meet the newest able!
Teresa DiMillo said…
So, you know I'm not a huge fan of animals other than TRAINED dogs, but seriously, I can't wait to meet Cupcake. She just seems so sweet and cuddly. Who knows, I may be interested in getting one some day ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard