Date Night

The other week my mom took our kids overnight.  We got to have a date night ourselves.  We went to The Grand Oak at Highland Springs Resort. Several people had recently recommended it, so we decided to try it out.  We were very pleasantly surprised that Beaumont had such a classy place!  It was totally delicious and I'd compare the food to our other favorite restaurant: The Farm.







Being that we were at a place with lavender fields, I had to try the lavender mojito.   It was super yummy.  I had a really tasty fish for my entree and Matt had short ribs.  We shared a peach salad which was amazing and I'd love to re-create.
The best part of our date was that we got to go home to no kids and also wake up in the morning at our own house alone!  A first for us since having kids :) It was incredibly relaxing.  Hopefully my mom will do that again, as the kids had a blast with her as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard