Our 11th Anniversary

Matt and I recently celebrated our 11th anniversary.  Being that we had just returned fro a 10 day vacation we didn't do anything too fancy.  My mom came over and babysat and we went out for the evening.  Our first stop was Brew Rebellion, a tiny little brewery that just opened in Yucaipa.  The place is a tad of a hole in the wall, but we liked the vibe and the beer was EXCELLENT.  They do not bottle anything yet, so you have to go in to sample, and they change up what they brew weekly. 
The only picture I took all evening, and it's a little blurry.
 
We decided we were in the mood for some yummy fish, so we went out to King's Fish House at Victoria Garden's.  We both enjoyed a very delicious seasonal wild sockeye salmon.  After dinner we we walked over to Williams Sonoma and strolled around a bit before heading home. Not super exciting, but a very enjoyable evening :)

I can't believe we've been married 11 years!  I couldn't imagine a better husband than Matt :)

Comments

Teresa DiMillo said…
Cheers to 11 years and many, many more to come!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...