Bump Diaries

I am 9 1/2 weeks pregnant.

Feeling: nauseous a lot of the time.

I really dislike eating right now because not a whole lot sounds good.   The bummer part is that if I don't eat frequently, I get more sick.  So I'm always trying to figure out what sounds the least offensive.  My diet is sooooooooo not normal right now.   Normally I'm all about produce and protein and not a whole lot of carbs.  Right now I can't do many veggies, and meat sounds very unappealing.  I'm mostly able to handle carbs and fruit :(  I also CANNOT drink coffee right now, just the smell of it makes me queezy.  I miss the ritual of drinking my coffee in the morning.

I look VERY forward to not feeling nauseous.  The nausea lasted 16 weeks when I was pregnant with Ethan and 20 with Alayna, so I'm not holding out hope that it will end any time soon, but it sure would be nice!!!

The only time in my life I take naps is when I'm pregnant.  I am normally not a napper at all.  I seriously can't make it through the afternoon right now without laying down for a while.  Since my kids no longer nap I make them have quiet time in their rooms while I rest.  Afterwards their reward is an episode or two of Peppa Pig (their favorite cartoon right now).

I'm trying to stay somewhat active.  I've still been trudging to the gym.  My goal is to stay fit during this pregnancy since I was in really great shape before getting pregnant.  I'm hoping that will make it easier to shed the baby weight afterwards :)

That's about all right now.  Sick and tired :)  I'm really not very exciting.  I will be quite happy to be past this part of pregnancy.  I can't wait to feel the baby move :)

I'm starting to sport a tiny bump.....

Comments

Kelly said…
Oh, shoot! I was hoping this 3rd one would be a fluke and you wouldn't get sick like before :( My kids ADORE Peppa Pig. :)
Annette said…
So excited for all of you, and praying that this pregnancy is easier. Love ya!
Christy said…
You look great! Hang in there. We will be praying you through this "ick" time.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...