Friday, August 30, 2013

Food Lately

When you feel icky all the time and nauseous, eating is not fun.  The bummer part is that if I don't eat frequently, I get even more sick.  I feel like I'm constantly trying to shove food down my throat so that I don't get sicker :( I am totally not eating like I normally do.  I look forward to feeling a little more normal and enjoying food again!!!

Things I have eaten recently and somewhat enjoyed: 

-Baked potato soup.  I've had it several times and really enjoyed it.
-Baked potato with butter, sour cream and cheese
-Pho.  I could eat it every day.  I'm SO excited they are putting in a Pho place in Yucaipa, I hope it's good.
--Mac and cheese and mashed potatoes from KFC... the chicken didn't sound good to me, only the sides.  Gross huh?  I haven't eaten KFC in years.
-I had Drunken Noodles from Thai House today, totally yummy.
-Mac N Cheese
-Bean, rice and cheese burrito with sour cream and guacamole.  Also the 75 cent burritos from Del Taco.  Those really hit the spot right now.
-Bagels
-Most fruits
-vanilla Greek yogurt

I have still enjoyed spicy things, just not things that are too fragrant :)

I think the common theme is foods that aren't too flavorful and are more starchy.  Easier on a queasy tummy.  I am the epitome of health lately huh?  I can't wait to enjoy eating again :)

No comments: