Alayna Turns 4

Alayna turned four on September 10th.  For two months I can say I have a four year old and a five year old :)

We celebrated with the Flores family when they came to our house for dinner a few days before Alayna's birthday.  Jolene made her an amazing 6 layer rainbow cake.  How cool is that????





I had declared this year a "non party year" and it was nice to have a low key day.  It was just perfect.  We started off her birthday with birthday cake for breakfast.  Pretty cool huh?


We then had some friends meet us at the park for cupcakes and a little play time.  The kiddos all had fun and I officially declared this low key event my kind of "birthday party" :)










We then took Alayna out to lunch at the place of her choice, which ended up being Chick fil et.  Matt was able to meet us and we had a nice little lunch.


Later that evening the family came over for pizza and cake and Alayna got spoiled with fun gifts :)




Yup, we re-used Jolene's awesome cake, we still had half left, couldn't let it go to waste, plus it's way better than anything I would have made.





Happy birthday to my sweet little lady!!!


Comments

BC said…
Happy birthday! What a fun day and she is looking more and more like you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard