Halloween

I forgot to post about Halloween!  Don't want to skip our cute costumes :)  Matt worked hard and created an awesome costume for me....


 Do you get it? 
 A bun in the oven, with the baker :)

I always let the kids choose their own costumes.  Alayna was a butterfly.



Ethan was a ninja.



Of course I can't leave out our annual Hallowii Small Group Dinner!

 The Odenbaugh family as Duck Dynasty characters :)


The Mercer family came as a family of puns.  Jeff is "50 Shades of Grey", Carmen is a "cereal killer",  Olivia is "black eyed peas" and Elisa is "ceiling fan".

The Kerns.... Tom Hanks from Castaway and Wilson 

The Carnes as "The Government Shutdown"

And no Oates Family this year, they were not there.

On the actual day of Halloween I took Alayna trick or treating at the retirement village.  It's cute to see the "Papa's and Grandma's", and they enjoy seeing the kids dressed up.  Alayna likes getting the extra candy!


In the evening we went to a local Harvest Carnival at Yucaipa Christian Church with the Oates.  We stayed for about 90 minutes.  It was perfect.  The kids played some games and got candy and we got them home and in bed by 8:00 because we went to Disneyland the next day for Ethan's birthday.


A first this year for our kids was actually carving pumpkins!  They thought it was fun.  We hadn't ever done that with them.  I've just let them paint pumpkins the past few years.

Comments

Kelly said…
Love the bun in the oven! Quite cute. I'm impressed how all out your friends all go :) Funny how Cameron and Ethan were both Ninja's. :)
Clover said…
Spotted your write – ups, it’s cool. Very beneficial and interesting there are some ideas I haven’t heard before. Thanks for sharing.

clover
www.n8fan.net
Christy said…
Fun costumes. Thanks for sharing. :)
lee woo said…
I like your post a lot! You should write some more on this!Great job coming with such terrific post!


mocsbar.com
Leslie Lim said…
I'm impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use.


Kendra
www.imarksweb.org
sarah lee said…
I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org
Barbie Chiu said…
Success is a choice not a dream. So, work hard for it and always be open-minded. Visit my site for more information. Have a good day and keep on moving forward for that success.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com
Cindy Dy said…
I am very happy to locate your website. I just wanted to thank you for the time you spent on this great article. I definitely enjoyed reading it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


Kris
www.gofastek.com

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard