A couple of Randoms

I am 38 1/2 weeks pregnant.  We are so close to meeting this baby!!!  I am feeling less anxious and just more excited. For a while I was feeling pretty nervous about the reality of soon having three kids, and how life is going to change quite a bit having a baby around the house again. However that anxiety has subsided, and I know that we will adjust and life will become normal again at some point.  I am so curious who this little one is growing in my belly and we cannot wait to meet him or her.  I love this picture that I took with my cell phone last week :)




Legos, Legos and more Legos :)  Officially the most played with toy in this house.


A random picture of Alayna

Last month when we hosted our Thursday night dinner, the evening ended around the piano.  I loved it.  This was the most action our piano has seen :)  Sadly, I pooped out on my lessons back in November and haven't practiced at all, I've probably lost most of what I had learned over the 6 months prior.  I just don't have the time and energy right now to practice.  I hope to get back into it.


James and Jeff played a very heartfelt rendition of "My Heart Will Go On", from Titanic, haha. 

Matt videoed their performance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...