Everett at 2 months old

I can't beleive he's already two months old!  We don't have his doctor's appointment until tomorrow so I'll have to come back to list his stats, but he has definitely grown :)  His eyes are still a blue/grey.  I'm very curious what color they will actually turn out to be.  His hair is starting to fill in on the top of his head :)  I'm thinking he'll be blonde like his siblings.

Here is his monthly teddy bear picture

Alayna of course had to hold him after I took a few pictures :)  She's such a little mommy to him.  She mimics everything I say and talks to him in the same voice :)




 And then look, Everett's first pictures with Cookie!  haha.  She is such a good dog :)  She was here before all of these babies took over ;)








Comments

Teresa DiMillo said…
You got some great smiles out of Alayna with Everett, not her usual silly smiles... Too cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard