Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Everett is 3 months old

Our little sweetie is three months old. Thank GOODNESS the past couple of weeks he has been sleeping much better.  I have actually felt human :)  I am just soaking up every minute of this sweet baby.  He brings so much joy to our home.  I have to write down all of his milestones so that I can remember :)

At 3 months Everett:
-Smiles and coos all the time
-Is VERY close to giggling
-Loves when we talk to him
-Can clasp his hands together
-Loves to suck on his hands
-Has started drooling a bit and loves to blow spit bubbles
-Is overall a very low key and happy baby. 
 The only time he's fussy is when he needs to go to sleep.
-Sleeps 5-9 hours at night (I put him down between 7:00-8:00, then feed him again before I go to bed around 10:00, but he stays asleep.  Then he often wakes up anytime between 2:30-4:30, eats quickly then goes back down and sleeps until 6:00).







No comments: