Park

One of the first days we had off for summer break we went to a fun new park that I discovered in Riverside.  The kids had a blast there.  They had really great playground equipment, and a small splash pad, so the kids ran around in their bathing suits and then cooled off frequently.  We ended up staying for three hours, and even then I had to drag them away.  They had so much fun.  We'll definitely have to go back again.


The sand volleyball court was a makeshift beach for a while :)


I must say, I will one day really miss these days.... when the park is an exciting place for them, full of fun and adventure.  Simple pleasures (and free) are the best!


And a cute picture of my boys... Ethan snuggling Everett after he woke up :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard