Everett is 5 months old!

Our sweet little guy turned 5 months on the 24th.  Wow is time flying by!  He's sweet and squishy and we all delight in this little guy.




He started rolling over from his tummy to his back the week before he turned five months.  He now does it all the time and rolls himself on his tummy to sleep at night now. He is a strong little guy.  He loves to be in the exersaucer and loves to be a part of the action.  "Nobody leaves baby in a corner"... hehe.  Name that movie....

He has still been doing the whole 30 minute nap thing, which isn't my favorite, but I'm sure he'll pass that stage and nap better soon (just as my other two did).  This week he has taken a few longer naps and boy was it nice.



Oh how I am so happy to report that he is sleeping through the night!!!  Oh for the love, did this mama need some sleep.  Amazing how you feel like a whole new person when you are getting sleep!!!  He actually started sleeping worse, and waking up more often, and so I decided it was time to sleep train him before he got older and it got harder.  I was expecting the worse, being that sleep training Alayna when she was 6 months old was not so fun.  However he surprised us and did fabulous!  He cried for only 20 minutes the first night, slept all the way through the night the second night, then woke up twice and fussed for 5 minutes the following two nights.  And that was it!  Yay for sleep! I seriously feel like a new person!



He "talks" up a storm and likes to be a part of the conversation :)  He's such a cute guy and so much fun and we all adore him!



I have a feeling mobility is in our near future.... oh oh .....

Comments

Kelly said…
Seems like yesterday you told me you were pregnant! Woohoo for sleeping through the night!!
Teresa DiMillo said…
Sleeping champ! Two days just be a record!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...