Snapshots

 Family night at ACA. Everett goes to bed by 6:30 or 7:00, so poor guy was pooped.


 Baking cookies with my girlie in our matching aprons that Jolene made us.
 This was an exercise is will power. Chocolate chip cookies are a weakness for me, which is why I have not baked them since starting Weight Watchers.  I am happy to report I only had two one day and two the next :)
I am so happy to have Tuesdays and Thursdays with Alayna. We went to the park this week and she was having a blast climbing these huge Live Oak Trees.  She told me she wanted to stay in them all day :)
 That same day we went up to Oak Glen after I picked up Ethan from school.  We went to Snowline and had apple cider, apple cider donuts and then picked raspberries for the first time ever.  It was quite labor intensive but they were very yummy!  I think Alayna ate more than she picked, lol.

Mommy-kid selfie :) I sure am blessed to be a mom to these three!

Everett chillin' in the baby carrier

 Finished! That was hard work!

Alayna painting a pine-cone she found

Comments

Chris Petinak said…
I've never even picked apples in Oak Glen!! Sounds like such a fun afternoon :)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard