Beach Bums

The kids' school had an in-service the day after Labor Day, which meant we got a four day weekend.  Matt took the day off and we headed to the beach.  It was such a wonderful day.  All the crowds were gone and the weather was perfect.  It could not have been better!  I wish we could do this every week!!





Due to the recent storms there were more shells than we've ever seen before.  We even found some huge sand dollars.


 We like to leave the beach about 5:00 and go to dinner somewhere.  That way by the time we leave traffic is clear. We went to one of our favorite places down there, Newport Beach Brewing Company.  Ethan was giving me snuggles.... as he often does :)  He promises me that when he's a big man he'll still snuggle me.


Comments

Kelly said…
What a fun day! That will be SUCH a sad day when our kids are too old for snuggles. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...