Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Little Breather

This time of year is always crazy for me because it's my busy season, however this year is exceptionally crazy. I have to drive to RCS (in Redlands) to pick up kids three times a day Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and I have a six month old baby :)  After this week is over I will have had 6 full sessions within 7 days.  To say it's crazy is a huge understatement. I knew it was coming, and we're managing :)  I definitely appreciate the little breaks I get and this weekend was one of them.  On Sunday I had an early morning session before church, and nothing in the afternoon, so my mom came and watched the kids for three hours while Matt and I got out.  We stopped at Hangar 24 and had a couple of IPA's and then went to Eureka Burger for lunch.  We also did the grocery shopping on the way home since the week was too crazy for me to fit it in any other time.   It was great to just be alone for a few hours and talk :)  I'm so grateful that my mom does this for us sometimes.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

So was their fig burger on the agenda that day? Glad you had some down time. 6 sessions in 7 days is exhausting!!