My Birthday

I turned 33 on October 5th.  It was a nice birthday :)  I took the weekend off and enjoyed time with friends and family, what more could I ask for? 

Matt's mom babysat the kids and we got to go out to dinner with Danny and Jolene on Saturday night.  We went to Proabition in Riverside, which I've wanted to try ever since it opened two years ago.  Rare is the chance we get to get dressed up and enjoy dinner with those two sans kiddos. The meal was delicious and did not disappoint.



Sunday was my birthday, and I wanted so badly to just stay in my jammies and relax for once, instead of rushing around, so we skipped church and enjoyed a leisure morning at home.... a rare treat!  We picked up lunch at El Pollo Loco with Matt's mom, and then headed up to Lake Arrowhead for a while.  We hadn't been up there for many years, and I remembered why... that drive, lol.  As someone who gets car sick a drive like that isn't super fun.  Thankfully it was gorgeous up there and we enjoyed our time.  We walked around the village and hung out, and also got to sample a couple of beers since Octoberfest was going on. It was a fun afternoon.









We headed over to my mom's where she made me a delicious birthday dinner... my choice.... king crab legs :) We feasted out and enjoyed every bite! 


Thank you so much to everyone who texted, Facebooked, sent a card and gave me a gift!!!  I felt very loved :)

Comments

Kelly said…
That does sound like perfect birthday weekend...time away from kids and time dong something fun with kids. :)
Christy said…
Happy birthday girly! Glad you had a fun weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard