December Festivities

I figure I need to catch up on my blogging before 2014 ends so that my posts can be in my 2014 blog book :)

December of course flew by, and was full of fun and festivities. We had three Christmas programs this year.  One for Alayna for her Junior Kindergarten, one for both kids for church, and one for Ethan for school. The kids looked so cute each time and got to wear their dressy clothes.  Of course Alayna was much more excited about this than Ethan :)







Our annual Gingerbread House decorating.  I always buy a kit, I like easy :)


I had the opportunity to take Alayna to the Nutcracker Ballet.  My mom met up with us.  It was really fun and Alayna enjoyed it.


We always decorate sugar cookies, a favorite for both Matt and the kids.







The kids both had parties at school before Christmas break, and it was fun to be able to pop into both classes.







armen made a super fancy Christmas dinner for our Thursday night small group.  We got to get dressed up all fancy.  It was super fun and VERY yummy.  I so love this group of people, and that we get to do life together.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...