Everett is 8 months old!

I did actually take these pictures on the day Everett turned 8 months old, I've just been too busy to post them!  Time is flying, especially since this time of year is INSANE for me.  My little guy is 8 months old and boy is he a go getter!  He's still happy, happy, happy, and so much fun.


At 8 months old Everett:
-crawls around the house
-can get up and down the big stairs we have
-is starting to eat table food
-loves pureed food... his favorites are sweet potatoes, carrots, and any kind of fruit.
-drinks 2 or 3 bottles of formula a day... sad :(  He wasn't getting enough milk from just me.  We are still nursing though.
-has been waking up at night again... grrrrr.  Usually just once, but I don't like it!  I don't want to have to sleep train again.
-is a great napper!  He takes two good naps a day and then a shorter third one most days as well.
-is a GO-GETTER!  This guy is always on the move and wants to be a part of all the action.  He never stops moving.
-starting to sit himself back up after he's been crawling
-trying to pull himself up to standing on things
-will still sleep in the Baby K'tan and the Ergo carrier if we are out and about and he is exhausted





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...