Monday, January 19, 2015

Everett Around the House at 9 1/2 months old

I made it a point to keep my camera out so that I could take some pictures of Everett around the house this week.After not having any teeth he got three within two weeks, and he can also pull himself up to standing :)


He loves to play peek-a-boo and does it all the time, SO cute!






 This face cracks me up!

He seems to be taking after Matt and enjoys Popular Mechanics :)


Ethan was home sick from school and we were just hanging out in the living room relaxing.  Love these pictures of my boys <3 p="">





Eating in his high chair.


A little snuggles after his bath.


He is so proud that he can pull himself up to standing now!





Love this stage!  While it's a ton of work, it's so stinking cute!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Pretty happy lil guy for getting all those teeth so close together. :)