Friday, March 20, 2015

Currently


LOVING // Spring Break.  It's been a great week with my kiddos, leisure mornings, little outings and no homework or trips back and forth to school.  Also loving my new favorite sparkling watermelon lime water.  Ever since I gave up soda I turn to sparkling water when I crave the carbonation, it hits the spot.

LISTENING TO //  At the moment... silence!  It's rare :)

WAITING FOR //  SUMMER! Lots of fun time to spend with the kids and no trips back and forth to school.

EXCITED ABOUT // My weekend away with Matt next month.

TRYING TO // not be sad about the fact that my baby turns one in just a few short days.... sniff sniff.  Also trying to find another pup... looking for another rat terrier and we want a purebred and a puppy. 

WORKING ON // spending more quiet time with God on a daily basis.  Having this third baby definitely threw all of my good habits for a loop.... still working on getting back into them!  Also working on getting exercise into my week!

READING //  Just Finished Gone Girl. I've been reading a lot lately, which I love. Right before that I read Serena.  Now I'm going to start on something else.  I love fiction.  Oh, and I'm currently reading "You Can't Make Me, But I Can Be Persuaded".

ENJOYING // Spring!  I love all the blooming flowers and lovely weather.  This has to be one of my favorite times of the year. The weather is just lovely and I spend as much time outdoors as possible!

USING // my essential oils more and more.  I have Serenity and Balance in my diffuser right now... for some reason I've been anxious this week, so those two oils help in calming.

WEARING // skinny jeans and a coral top and some Fit Flops

PLANNING // trying to figure out where to stay when Matt and I have a weekend away next month.  Our first in 2 1/2 years!!!  I'd say it's long overdue. Also planning a little celebration for tomorrow to celebrate Everett turning one.

NEEDING // to have less headaches

LEARNING //  always something.... 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Fun post to read! A common theme seems to be you NOT enjoying the going back and forth to school every single day! :)

Christy said...

Fun! Love this post! I might have to steal your idea. I gave up all caffeine (even tea) about two weeks ago and I started drinking coconut water; kicked my headaches and I'm over the tired streak.