Easter Day

We had a lovely Easter.  We went to church and then went to my mom's, as we've done the past several years.  I just love Easter.  It is just the most meaningful holiday to me, because we are celebrating the death and resurrection of our Lord. My heart is always so full of gratitude, and getting to spend the day with my family and friends is just icing on the cake. The Flores' joined us, which has become such a fun tradition, and the weather was just lovely.  We couldn't have asked for a better day!

We had to take our traditional pictures in front of the rock :)
















This is the first picture we finally took of all ten of us!










Comments

Kelly said…
What a fun Easter! You really do have the perfect backyard for get togethers like that. :)
Christy said…
So glad you had a nice Easter. I love the picture of the 10 of you and think you should blow it up and frame it. Sweet memory frozen in time. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...