Playing with Flash

I was messing around trying to learn off camera flash the other night and thought I'd post a few of the photos because they are amusing :)  Ethan was just out of the shower and in miss-matched jammies, hehe.   I had a wedding this weekend, and I successfully used off camera flash for the first time.  I was quite pleased!










We let our kids have one can of soda a week, on family date night.  Ethan had a mostly empty can of root beer on the table, and Everett got ahold of it.  I love his face at the end. 





And here's a picture of me in action at this weekend's wedding, captured by Matt (my slave labor, haha).

Comments

Jerrod said…
Ethan is a goof ball. Did Everett not like the soda...haha

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard