Saturday, October 31, 2015

My Birthday

My birthday fell on a Monday this year, so we celebrated over the weekend.  On Friday the Flores' crew came over to our house and we had a yummy meal and a yummy dessert that Jolene brought.  It is always wonderful to spend time with them.

The only picture I took was of the kids eating.


On Sunday my mom made me my requested crab leg dinner, and I enjoyed it a lot!  The funniest part of the night was that she got me a pinata.  It was actually the first pinata I've ever had in my life.  We all got a good laugh out of it, and of course the kids loved the candy!  I was using a crutch to hit it because we didn't have a bat, lol!







I wasn't planning on doing anything on my actual birthday, but Lea and Teresa convinced me to go out for drinks, and I'm glad I did :)  It was a nice couple of hours chit chatting.



Thanks to everyone who made me feel special!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the pinata!!

Teresa DiMillo said...

I can't believe you've never had a piñata, it's even harder to believe you don't have a bat! 😳 Actually, I guess it isn't for a non sports family. 😉 I'm SO glad we got out for your bday, it was fun times as usual.