Randoms

A few randoms from lately....

A hike on one of the only Sundays I had off in November (the weekend of Thanksgiving).  It was wonderful until half way through Everett decided he was over it and screamed the rest of the time, lol. 




I tried letting him out of the backpack, but that didn't make him happy either. 

Our trampoline broke a few months back and we have all really missed it.  I told the kids I would pay half if they saved their money to pay half.  Thanks to some birthday money from my grandparents and their allowance, they were able to save up, so we went and got another one. 


I got to go along on a fieldtrip with Alayna's class to the Live Oak Christmas Tree Farm


The kids and I getting Major Brain Freeze after school one day.  Its on our way home.

Everett was quite happy to get his own this time.

One of my clients took a picture of me taking senior photos, I had this student in my class as a second grader, so it was extra fun.

I forget when this was, but it was a day off school, so we stopped by my mom's house for a visit.

Everett has been enjoying the Duplo blocks lately.  These toys have gotten a lot of miles in our house!


Climbing the olive tree in the front yard and enjoying the sunset.


Everett wants to do everything the big kids do. Here he is sitting at the counter trying to color while they do homework.

We stopped at the park one day after school while the weather was nice. 


Matt and I got to go on a much needed date night last week, as it had been far too long.  We had dinner at Citrone and a drink at Time in a Bottle.  It was nice to get out together.

Comments

Kelly said…
That picture of Everett screaming is classic. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard