Monday, June 13, 2016

Scenes Around the House from Summertime

I can't say enough how much we are loving summertime.  I kept my DSLR out last week so that I would use it, and I snapped some pictures here and there :)

One of my favorite parts of summer is just relaxing outside together and playing after dinner.  Since there's no rush to get anything done or get to bed, we really just get to enjoy the time we are home.  Here we are after an afternoon of swimming, hence the zero makeup for me and play clothes for the kids :)










We are FINALLY converting our guest bedroom into a real room for Everett :)  We got rid of the guest bed, put together the crib and here is a picture of Matt putting together the armoire we bought, since that room doesn't have a closet.  I'll post pics when it's finished.

Ethan and Indy


Everett is LOVING having his siblings home.  I am too :)  They are so sweet with him.


We got a basketball hoop for the driveway.  Everett was intently "helping" Matt put it together.  It was so cute :)


Alayna made herself a bag dress....




After dinner ice cream cones.  Indy's trying to get a lick too.


Everett loves to play around with this erector set.  Ethan actually builds stuff :)



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh, I bet Everett is just in HEAVEN having the big kids home!! Can't wait to see Everett's new room! :)

Christy said...

It's so good having all the kids together at home. Ryanne is missing her sister this summer because she's been gone so much.