Thursday, July 14, 2016

4th of July

This was the first 4th of July that we have been in town in a few years.  I always love the 4th.  This year the Floreses came over for the afternoon and we all swam.  We enjoyed some BBQ ribs and yummy fixins and then they headed home.  We loaded our kids up in the car and went and parked and watched the local fireworks at Yucaipa high school.  My favorite part was how in awe Alayna was the whole time, it was so precious.  Precious memories made!!



I love coordinating in patriotic colors!  Such fun :)




Look who finally ventured off the lagoon shelf and across the pool!  


This was the best picture I could get of all the kids... haha. 





3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love that last pic of you in the back of the car. Such a fun memory! :)

Teresa DiMillo said...

The last pic is classic. It got surprisingly cold that night.

Christy said...

Such sweet pictures of you guys