Friday, September 16, 2016

A few randoms


 Now that the big kids are back in school it's me and my little buddy during the day.  I'll admit, with him being the third our days often consist of school drop off, gym, errands and then it's his nap time (while I try to work) and then time to pick up the big kids again.... which means kinda rushed days.  I've been trying to have a day or two a week where I just chill with him and do something fun.  He is seriously at the cutest age, I just love 2 1/2, crazy tantrums and all :) He is so cute and says so many cute things during the day... I'm savoring the last of my squishy toddler days.


He has needed some extra nap time snuggles lately.... trying to just savor it :)

Our weekly Thursday night dinner got cancelled one week, and my mom still wanted to babysit, so we headed to Oak Glen Steak House for a lovely sunset dinner and impromptu date night.


Labor Day Weekend was so nice.  I didn't have any work and we did lots of relaxing.  The Floreses came over for an end of summer pool bash.




On Labor Day we slept in, relaxed, went for a little family hike, and went to Matt's mom's for a while with his brother's family.  We brought a cake over for Alayna so her cousin's could wish her a happy birthday a few days early.  It was glorious and I wish every Monday could be like that ;)



Chillin' with her piggy after school one day.



No comments: