Meet Nibbles

Alayna has been wanting a guinea pig ever since the summer when we babysat our friend's piggy for a week.  She has had piggies on the brain.  We had decided if she could show us she was responsible, we'd get her a piggy for her 7th birthday.  One of the local pet stores in town had some really cute babies and so I took her a week early to choose one. She was ecstatic and is totally in love.  She is really cute.  We're pretty sure Nibbles is a boy, and hopefully we can get him a friend soon.








Nibbles gets to join the kids during breakfast, lunch (with Everett and I) and homework time :)  He has been getting a lot of love and attention, haha.  Honestly though, I really do love guinea pigs.  I used to have them as my class pet when I was a teacher and I really enjoyed them.  They are sweet little creatures and all of their noises and their little personalities are fun.  "Wheet wheet"!



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...