Playing Around the House

Some Random snaps of the kids playing out back.  I try to pick up my nice camera and snap the kids around the house a couple of times a month. 

Big kids reading before bed, with dog in the bed, lol.


Oh, hi Ethan....😜


Helping me get my garden ready to plant...


I love my one on one time with him during the week :)


Hi Indy....


I had just said "Everett, what are you doing up there!?"



I think I said something about farts to get him to smile like this, hehe


Alayna trying to build a little fort








Ahhhhh sweet childhood.  Why must time go by so quickly????

Comments

Christy said…
Goes so fast! Glad you get to be home with them to see all the little sweet moments. We are so blessed.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard