School is out for summer!

The kids had their last day of school on May 25th, and we are officially on summer vacation!!

The last week of school is always a little hectic.  I helped with Ethan's class pool party, and then the next day hosted Alayna's class pool party.  I was pretty beat afterwards!  lol.


Here is Ethan's class.



And here is Alayna's pool party at our house.




Alayna had everyone line up so she could show them her guinea pigs.



The Spanish Immersion classes are all about the pinatas, lol.



The last day of school.  I surprised the kids with donuts for breakfast (something I never do). It's been a great year for these two, Alayna in first grade Spanish immersion and Ethan in 3rd grade.  We are thankful for the teachers and faculty who work hard and pour love into them.





Happy Summer!!!!  Oh, and we are babysitting these piggies, they are not ours.


Comments

Kelly said…
I love that the class lined up to see the piggies! So cute!
Christy said…
Doesn't it feel so good to be on summer break!
I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...