A few more randoms

The first week of June Matt had to be in Ohio all week.  The kids and I tried to keep busy :)  It was nice we were able to go over to my mom's twice for dinner.  On the way over we stopped at the bridge that was redone on Greenspot so the kids could walk across.  I've done a couple of photoshoots there, but the kids had never walked across it.




We went for a stroll after dinner at my mom's and came across this king snake in the path.  Kinda cool to see up close :)


One other thing we recently did was visit the dinosaurs outside of Cabazon.  We had never stopped there, and so I decided to take the kids since I needed to swing by the Nike outlet in Cabazon.  THe only bummer part was that I didn't realize the actual exhibit part is something you have to pay for.  I didn't want to spend the $40 it cost for all of us, but since we had come all the way out there I did.  THe kids thought it was fun, but it definitely was not worth $40.00, lol.  Their favorite part was panning for little stones, and climbing up into the T-Rex mouth.





Matt took a day off work last week and we had our first beach day of the summer.  It was wonderful and we all love the beach.  We went to Newport, which is our favorite beach.








Comments

Kelly said…
That is so annoying about the dinosaur exhibit!!. But at least the kids loved it. It would have been way more disappointing if they hadn't enjoyed it so much. 😀

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...